2013 Staff Application Forms
The traditions of Camp BB Riback are maintained and enhanced every summer by the enthusiasm and creativity of new and returning staff and campers. A role on the staff team at Camp is a great responsibility and a great opportunity. Make a difference for yourself and those you serve – A summer at Camp BB Riback is not just a summer of fun…it is a lifetime of friendships, memories, traditions and skills! Apply Today.
Examples of common positions at Camp BB-Riback include:
- Leadership Team (Manager, Assistant Director)
- Senior Staff Team – Camper Unit Coordinator
- Senior Staff Team – Specialty/Activity Area Supervisor
- Bunk/Cabin Counselor
- Waterfront Specialist – Power Boat, Water Ski, Wake Board
- Waterfront Specialist – Canoe Pool Specialist
- Horseback Riding Specialist
- Altitude (High Ropes, Zip Line, Climbing Wall) Specialist
- Bikes Specialist
- Discovery (Outdoor Education/Tripping) Specialist
- Performing Arts Specialist (Musicals & Drama)
- Creative Arts Specialist (Pottery, Arts & Crafts, etc.)
- Media Specialist (Camp Photographer/Videographer, AV Specialist, etc.)
- Office & Administration
- Kitchen Staff (Assistant Cook, Kitchen help, Dishwashers)
- Camp Nurse/Medic
- Please read and complete the correct form carefully. Incomplete applications may not be processed.
- Please apply before December 15th, 2012. Early applications are welcome.
- Applications will be reviewed as they come in. Interviews and employment offers may take place as suitable candidates are identified.
- Some positions may be filled before the application deadlines (so please apply early) and some positions may remain open past the deadlines until a suitable candidate can be found.
- We hope to have the majority of staff hired early in the New Year.
Thank you for your interest in employment at Camp BB-Riback. If you have any questions or concerns or would like to recommend candidates please contact the Camp Office.
To include a Cover Letter and/or up-to-date Resume in your application please email or fax it to the Camp Office using the information below.
**TO PRINT OR SAVE A COPY FOR YOUR RECORDS (optional): Each section/page must be printed or saved separately. Right click on the page and select "print". Choose your printer (for a paper version) or select "Print to PDF" and assign a unique file name and location to save an electronic copy. Repeat this process for each page/section BEFORE clicking "continue".
On-line Application Forms:
This form is for RETURNING APPLICANTS - THAT WERE A MEMBER OF THE STAFF TEAM FOR SUMMER 2012.
This form is for NEW APPLICANTS - THAT WERE NOT ON THE STAFF TEAM FOR SUMMER 2012. If you are a returning staff member that worked during summer 2012 please use the other application form.